December 28, 2009

The New Year is upon us...


Christmas has passed. It was a great one, and I'm still enjoying the holiday, but it's official...Christmas has passed. This year was a great experience - my first Christmas in the north. I was fortunate enough to have a friend visit me, a few great dinner parties, and a wonderful snowfall to help me out with my snowmobile. Yay!

So Happy New Year a few days early! Anyone ruminating on resolutions yet? Anyone think that resolutions actually work? I know January has the highest enrollment rate at any gym, but I also know that that dies by March; is there any way to keep promises to yourself? Perhaps it's a time to just look at yourself more honestly...I guess that's what I'll do.

Well, I'm off - there's really not much to write about today. The blizzard swirling outside has storm-stayed my guest for another two days but also left us with enough snow to enjoy my Arctic Cat...

Certs List:
1. seal meat
2. word processing templates
3. file folders
4. play dough
5. snow without wind

No comments: