December 20, 2009

Holiday pups...

So greetings from the dogs of Christmas past...isn't Scarlett a cutie?


 What is it about the holidays that makes dog owners do strange and unusual things to their pets? Strange games of dress-up and, if the wee thing is small enough to fit into a stocking, you can be confident that he/she will be modeling. Although I am guilty of Halloween costumes, I refuse to cross the line into daily little skirts and day hats; my pups only have their coats and sweaters to keep them warm.
 
My mom in 2007 - wearing the ever-fashionable Santa hat - taking Scarlett for a quick zip out...

In the general vicinity of my house here in Pang, there are 3 mini dogs - a puggle, a lhasa apso, and a yorkie mix - all of which go outside. I decided to give the chihuahua and the chiweenie a try since it's been so warm recently. Unfortunately, though it's been warm, it's also been windy; the poor little things could barely stand on four legs let alone walk!

Scarlett...



Gryphon...



I suppose that's it for now; I've just been a but preoccupied with my dogs recently. Notice the absence of Keisha? Still working on that one. She broke another collar today, and I'm afraid the bylaw officer is going to scoop her up if I don't realize she's running free. Ah, the wonder of owning dogs in the north.

Woof...

Certs List:

1. Cheap carvings
2. Revello bars
3. Criminal Minds (the show)
4. The colour red
5. Gingerbread

1 comment:

Morena said...

If Tank would fit in a stocking I'd do it. We dog people are a strange lot.