October 19, 2009

Sealskinning hiatus for a look at the snow...


Ok, I promised a post to talk about preparing the sealskin to be dried and stretched, but I think I'm going to leave that one till tomorrow. Instead...

...it's here, it's here!!

Ok, so these pictures were taken after it calmed down a bit, but we've had over 22 cm of snow today, and the winter storm warning is still in effect. That would normally be awesome, but not so much right now...my friend is supposed to fly in from Ottawa tomorrow. Doesn't look good.

...I'm going to enjoy the snow, though!


And, yay me, I made it out today and hung out watching the sealift come in. Awesome. This picture was taken at around 5pm.



2 comments:

Christian Muise said...

Great pics Tara.

Tara Muise said...

wait till you see me skinning the seal! a photo masterpiece...