September 06, 2009

Hats'n'House


Well, I've been invited out for a movie at a friend's place, but I have to wait for that darn lasagna to finish cooking. Soooo... here I am. Waiting. I figure I'll pass the time by posting a few pics.

I got a 'Pang Hat' about a week ago...a girl who makes the rounds made it for me in the colours I wanted. Apparently her mom does amazing work; the stitching is a lot tighter. Whatever. This one's good for me, and it worked perfectly under my hood in the freezing rain earlier today.


Now there is a certain myth somehow perpetuated in the south that the land here is cold, barren...dead. I beg to differ. Right now there is some sort of plant growing (or maybe it's the grass turning?) that looks like little neon flecks you'd find after a superb shower of glowsticks at a rave. It won't come out in any of my pictures, but it actually looks like the grass is lit from within; it's the strangest thing.

My place is in the 4-plex with the green roof. My backyard and my front view. Yay! It just makes me happy to glance out the window and see Duval sitting there.

Lasagna's done!

No comments: