March 16, 2010

thoughts...

Woohoo! Internet's back up! Yes, it's true, what's a blogger to do without it? Today I got my modem fixed in just enough time for my snowmobile to go on the fritz again. Perhaps it's too much to ask for both at the same time.


Not too long ago I bought a big surround sound system from a friend who was moving; it also came with a great dvd player, so I thought, "Why not?". Heh heh...at the time I figured that I shouldn't buy the nice flatscreen without first getting my contract resigned. Basically this means that I have a teeny tiny tv with a huge-ass speaker set-up. This wee thing really packs a punch (and looks hilarious); as for with the dvd player? All of a sudden I have a way to rationalize dvd purchases! In the past few days I've already bought three; what's that about? Last night 'The Hangover' accompanied the popcorn main course. Classic.

When the sun first started to disappear, I remember reading Clare's blog where he mentioned that the sun seems to be here on day and gone the next. It's almost like you don't notice the change until it's really obvious. The same is true when the earth tilts the other way; all of a sudden it seems like the day lasts forever. Ok, ok...so the clocks changed last weekend, but the light change is still pretty surprising. Still waiting on the abnormally long sunshine hours.

Time to get back to work!
\

No comments: