April 04, 2010

Happy Easter!

These days it gets bright around 4:30 in the morning; I know this because I've been staying up way too late and sleeping away most of the day. And, if you can believe it, this is not not the worst habit I have! Fortunately, the curtains I have keep out the sun,
and I won't be relegated to taping garbage bags over the windows like my neighbours do.

Happy Easter to all of you! I've been hearing some pretty crazy stories about the weather in the south (and I don't mean the tropics); was it really up to 28C in Ottawa yesterday? What's with that? That's the weather I was leaving when I moved to Pangnirtung last August!

No bunny plans for today; personally, I couldn't stomach paying so much for holiday things again...Christmas was a blow-out and I spent my last paycheque entertaining guests. So without the chocolate, what's left? Hanging out here is ok, I suppose. Time to head out!

1 comment:

Jim said...

Happy Easter from the East coast ... 22 degrees here in Guysborough - and add another 8 or 10 degrees for Antigonish