May 15, 2010

The eagle has landed...

You know what's difficult? When you have a blog, you write and write, and you ask for comments...and no one says anything. The ultimate frustration? Stopping. When you stop, only then do you figure out your readership. It's kind of a shame.

Anyway, I guess that means I'll be starting up again; Pang Bound has returned to the blogosphere!

Now how do I catch up? My parents have been here for almost a month, 'The Beast' (my snowmobile) has had its turn of harrowing excursions, the local fishing derby kicked butt, I'm a kickass radio-Bingo player, loonie-toonie bread machines rock, math modules make me want to vomit, my pups are lovin' the walks they get in the warm weather. Oh...and I'll be leaving Pang in about a month. I'll be 'Qikiqtarjuaq Bound' this time next year! Yup, more polar bears, fewer people, and new adventures to write about.

I'll be back to elaborate sometime soon...

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Glad to hear you are back!! :) Can't wait to hear about your moves.. and your adventures in Qik!

Jim said...

Great to see you back, Tara ...

Anonymous said...

You could write a book... How to bug a blogger 101... Best seller in the north! haha.... Greetings from Brazil! PS: + 20°C here... Felipe

Tara Muise said...

hey felipe! +20? sa-weet! right now it's flitting back and forth between snow and rain...not cool.

thanks for commenting...i have a reader in brazil! ah, i feel all warm and fuzzy inside :)